Is a European or an American college degree worthier?
July 18 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
4:30 pm CEST | 10:30 am EST
It used to be that an American education was the best one could aspire to. Is that still the case? COVID, wars, guns, Brexit, Presidents are all factors influencing international education, creating new challenges but also new opportunities. They also make exponentially more difficult for families and prospective students to choose. What do European and American universities have to offer that is unique to them? This webinar will honestly weigh in advantages and disadvantages of both choices.
Moderator: prof. Federiga Bindi
– Hans-Georg van Liempd, Tilburg University (Olanda)
– Gustavo Piga, Professor, University of Rome Tor Vergata
– Stephanie Anderson, Head, School of International Affairs, University of Wyoming
– Fernanda Nicola, Professor of Law, American University
– Francesco Sommariva, Professor of Human Relation, European School of Economics