For Immediate Release
August 11, 2020
Contact: Keri A. Potts | 860-839-3438 | email@example.com
- New logo, sizzle reel, and blog unveiled
- Web site refresh for increased access and engagement
- Cohesive look across initiatives
Washington, D.C.—With under 100 days until the 2020 elections, the Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR) has unveiled energetic new branding and enhanced website design conveying all that’s possible for women not just in November, but from now on. Unified under the new tagline “A Just Future Begins with Bold Ideas” and accompanied by a :30 sizzle reel depicting the arc of women’s lived experiences, IWPR’s new creative reflects its position as the lead think tank for economic, social, and public policy improving the lives of women.
“We are on the frontlines—asking the right questions and putting forth bold ideas that inform opinions, shape policy and elevate the status, power, and possibility of women everywhere,” said IWPR President and CEO, C. Nicole Mason, Ph.D., adding, “Now is the time to imagine systems that not only meet the needs of women and families, but set them on a path to full economic security and prosperity.”
In collaboration with marketing agency Big Duck and digital content specialists CharmOffensive, IWPR’s brand refresh features:
- A sleek, distinctive logo and color palette
- A user-friendly website (www.iwpr.org) incorporating the sizzle reel and tagline along with more intuitive navigation to the Institute’s signature research areas, industry-leading reports, raw data, executive summaries, and one-sheets;
- Its consumer-facing blog, the newly named “In the Lead,” that highlights relevant topics and timely responses to issues affecting women, brought into the site architecture.
The new branding will be rolled out in all facets of IWPR’s work going forward with more content added in the coming weeks including an IWPR-branded podcast and IWPR’s dedicated microsites migrating to the homepage.
About Institute for Women’s Policy Research
The Institute for Women’s Policy Research (IWPR) is the nation’s preeminent think tank committed to winning economic equity for all women and eliminating structural and institutional barriers to women’s full participation in the workforce and society.
IWPR builds knowledge and evidence to support policies that help grow women’s economic power and influence in society, close inequality gaps, and improve the economic security and well-being of families. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Contact: Keri A. Potts | IWPR Vice President External Affairs | firstname.lastname@example.org | 860-839-3438