Thursday, June 14, 2018
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
AFL-CIO, Gompers Room
815 16th Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005
In the coming years, developments in artificial intelligence, computerization, and automation are likely to impact most jobs. Join us to hear Professor Jerry Jacobs, Sarita Gupta, and Morgan Higgins discuss how AI and computerization may change jobs in elder care and how public policy can improve the quality of care jobs.
- Morgan Higgins, Executive Director, Middle Market Banking, Washington, DC, Area, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Professor Jerry Jacobs, University of Pennsylvania
- Sarita Gupta, Caring Across Generations and Jobs with Justice
- Ariane Hegewisch, Program Director, Employment and Earnings, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- Heidi Hartmann, President, Institute for Women’s Policy Research (moderator)